.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

14 September 2005

Acheiving Supreme Asshole Status

click above to read in entirety or just read my fav parts:


Personal and Business are Separate - A true asshole knows how to separate business from pleasure. This is a sign of an asshole, because apparently 99% of the human population doesn’t know how to do this. I can cuss someone out during a meeting and knock back a beer and chill with them the next. Why? Cause business is business. I don’t have any friends when it comes to business…everyone is a competitor. I play to win. If people get their feelings hurt over business, there is nothing I can do about that.

Who Cares? – Why pretend you like listening to what someone is telling you or showing you? Save both yourselves the time and effort and just let them know up front that you could give a ‘rat’s ass’. I usually will listen the first time and then say something like “I don’t know much about it” or “I don’t really think about it” or “It’s not a big deal to me” and then change the subject. That is the cue to never bring that up again cause next time I’m not going to pay attention. Start talking to me about the latest MTV or BET fiasco and you’ll see me lose attention quickly.



yeah so if you're going to dislike me i'll give you a good reason. just give me a week.