.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

12 September 2005

FUCK CARLOW

first off i am already angry. i have a mountain of concerns on my shoulders and i am gradually falling apart. i try to talk to people about it and they give me fucking attitude. my phone is off for another 2 hours because daddy forgot to pay the bill and sprint "nigga pcs" SAYS they open at 7 am cst but it was 7:25 their time and they asses still werent answering. so i get to carlow with this rental car so i can go to my 10-10:50 class. i get there and i cant get a temp pass because there's a funeral on campus. i explain i have a car because of the hurricane and my mother is in louisiana. these bitches want to tell me "we went to the meter 5 times already and a monthly pass is $80" WHAT THE FUCK?????? MY WHOLE FAMILY IS HOMELESS AND YOUR DUMB ASS WANTS TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR METER PROBLEMS? first off if you would have gotten your privledged white ass in school (you work at a school you can go here for FREE) you wouldnt be sitting behind a desk at some school venting about having to pay a damn meter. so i SPAZZ THE FUCK OUT, which i dont do often but i have done before. i ask for our new president's number and these idiots dont recognize i am asking for the WHOLE number NOT THE EXTENSION and tell me they cant give me her personal. if i want her personal shit i would get it, i am asking for 7 numbers dummy. i storm out and go to upmc presby garage. thank god i am cute because the man isnt supposed to allow me to park there but he allows me to as long as i am back by 11. i have a feeling he is going to ask me for something in return, i could tell by the way he was looking at me. i'll throw him a date, its the least i can do. the situation is half way good except i have a 1 pm class as well. i park my car and put my head down. tears in my eyes. its all too much and i feel like i really dont have anyone i can call on. with everything else going on in my life i am starting to break down at this point. these people have me screaming, crying, throwing tantrums, and acting like a pure idiot. i need a vacation. i need my ONE true friend to live in pittsburgh again. i am not adjusting well. i dont do long distance well....