.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

21 July 2005

ohhhhhh... it aint my fault

so. i used to have a cute sprint phone. a red sanyo pm-8200 from sprint. when i got it (last summer) no one had it and i was cool. it had a camera and squakie (walkie talkie). fast forward to december... all the hoodrats got my phone in my color but i am not too superficial so i didnt care. all of a sudden i wanted a video phone, a phone with an mp3 player, the whole kit and kaboodle. dont know why, i just did but i remembered i am poor and i have better things to do with my money. so i pushed that to the back of my mind.

my phone's buttons stopped working and the hinge broke so i call sprint to get a new one. it wasnt a neccesity but i was tired of that hood ass red shit. so my phone comes to day and i look. it looks like my old one but i notice the buttons are a little different. i think sprint has jipped me. they said a refurbished phone of the same quality i was supposed to get. well my darlings i bring my two phones to the sprint store to switch numbers over... turns out i got this hot new phone, that just came out the MM-8300. this mess has the whole kit and kaboodle (except the mp3 player but why do i need that?). it will even play a video when someone calls (secret get ready!!!). i bring it in the store and the employees are trying to figure it out and they even start scheming on how to get one too. yes ladies and gents i lucked out. it seems luck has been on my side lately. i think i got a lucky charm.....