.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

17 July 2005

cold blooded bitch


i am on myspace because my dear LS, my number 10, my tail, my spring tide: dearest amber asked me to. okay most mofos on there are on there to get complements. amber and her man, both model types, are the kinds of people that should be on there. so anyway, i'm no damn slouch. i am pretty, i got a couple pics up, you know same old pics i show all my friends. lately i've been getting random messages from guys with their number. before my secret became official i asked him to call one but he said to wait and he's have other folks do it. okay well it seems i got an admirer. this negro has sent me 3 notes asking for my number or straight giving it to me. okay so i think its going to be funny, in my boredom, to put his ass out there. (click to enlarge)

i look good so dont hate. i only got one chain and its taken. hollaback.