.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

17 July 2005

sunday

today is the first time in a long time that i was ever reminded of how my sundays used to be. me chilling out in my room, preparing for monday. i opted to chill out instead of going to the movies with an old friend and i am glad. this has been a good summer and its just whetting my appetite for the inevitably good fall semester. i dont expect too much drama and my last few lingering issues that i have left from HIM are fading. he's really a memory now, not a reality. if you would have asked me about it this time last year i would have said i would know him forever but now i see how stupid you can be when you still have feelings for someone... even if they aren't claiming your ass. lol. he's happy now i am sure. easy days, quick (and lots of) money and all the model chicks in the world. i'm very happy myself. i am grateful for what i have been given. all the second chances i have gotten. God is smiling on me right now. i have said this before and everytime it gets increasingly better. i am in a good spot right now for a couple reasons. i am excited about planning this party for my LS. i'm excited about another trip this weekend. i'm excited about my last year in school. i am excited about looking for jobs and the possibility of starting my adult life AND MOVING!!!!!!! all i can go is be grateful on this sunday for all the blessings i have been given.

great is your mercy towards me
your loving kindness towards me
your tender mercies i see
DAY AFTER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
forever faithful towards me
you're ALWAYS providing for me
great is your mercies towards me
GREAT IS YOUR GRACE!!!!!!!!!