.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

26 July 2005

me and my boo get mur-ried

okay here's what you've been waiting for. me and my boo got murried this weekend.






you aint ready.........


















we look real good...........











































Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here's pookie walking me down the isle. i ain't have no daddy around when i was growing up. that's why i'm hood and don't give a f--k. aint i purty?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
its all me and my boo now....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i do take this here man to take curr of me and my babies. i promise to love, to hold, through sickness and health, to take curr of his kids and not stab his baby momma as long as we both shall live.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with this ring (thats where the budget for the wedding went) i thee wed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i have officially been upgraded from "free milk" to bought cow after 27 years.


RECEPTION TIME
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
delmonicatico's daddy at the grill

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ray ray and man man

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cousin mary mae and her daughter va'gina

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
family picture. me, uncle june and my new husband

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wedding party

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and uncle june

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the men of the family

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
you aint gotta leave but you gotta get the hell out of here. honeymoon time.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com