.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

14 October 2005

sunrise?

some random person came up to me today and said i looked very sad. not just sad... VERY sad. i looked at myself and realize i did. i was also told i looked and acted differently yesterday. my twin said reading my blog is like hearing toni braxton's "another sad love song". so.... i quit. i need to be more pleasant. so i took all that other mess down and i will officially go back to having no emotion. emotions are worthless imo. because no matter how happy you are about something there will always be another thing to make your happiness anger, sadness or let down. makes no sense. so i offically dont care. or at least i'm going to try. i took a nice little walk yesterday and just let everything out. it was no one thing in my life that was hurting me but the culmination of all the things made one situation in particular really, really get to me. i realized that it's a pipe dream essentially and i need to get over it. i need ACT happy and cheerful because that's what people expect of me. i need to quit having hopes and expectations. i set goals and i aspire so i'll just stick with that. fuck expectations, fuck comfortability.