.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

09 September 2005

God Bless You

I have allergies.... big time. I need to get on medicine yada, yada but insurance aint playing. they figure everyone can use clairitin or allegra and it will be okay. hell no i need some zyrtec but since its most expensive they dont want to give it to me. my daddy got me a new PPO so i'll be at an allergist soon enough. however, until then i am forced to have sneezing spells in public. since when did acne and allergies just become assumed to be treated? i got acne right now because i was tired of taking birth control just to keep it away (i wasnt having sex when i took them) and i didnt want to get on that crazy accutane. when i sneeze or have a bump people want to ask "WHY DONT YOU GET IT TREATED"? fuck you.... pay me or else its not getting treated. stupid hmo said my skin wasnt bad enough to get a referal to a dermatologist. anyway. people have these attitudes that allergies have gone the way of chichen pox, measles, mumps and menstrual cyles: "there's medicine for that. we dont have those in the united states".Image hosted by Photobucket.comwhatever man. so i have sneezing spells, why does everyone feel the need to say "God bless you"? you're not really saying it to bless me and you think i am going to thank you after you've said it 20 times for every one of my 20 sneezes? i'm a bitch and i'll let it show because i've just pulled a muscle in my neck from sneezing and i dont feel like exerting the energy to say "thank you" just because you foolishly threw a "blessing" my way. one "bless you" is cool but to say it after every sneeze is annoying.