.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Confessions of A Beautiful Mind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a strange, bizarre and intoxicatingly special person. get to know me. i love caramel. that's all i know. bump chocolate and vanilla.

02 August 2005

What do you do when your every instinct is telling you to abandon ship? You want to try and see if the boat will make it through...





edited to add: this is not a suicidal blog. quite the contrary. this is a blog to keep me happy. i need to vent my irrational thoughts in some way so i dont speak that stupidity out loud. i have a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good thing in my life right now. something a lot of women wish for and dream of and sometimes my weaknesses make me lose sight of that. i needed to vent that out before i say something stupid and cause myself to lose something very dear to me. you need not know what i am talking about... it's a secret (not very well kept apparently)